While you have been researching into the Inventory Clerk business it is likely that you have come across a number of companies that are selling Licensing Agreements and Franchises for anything between £6,000 and £25,000.
We believe that it is completely unnecessary for anyone to spend this amount of money in order to establish a successful Inventory Clerk business. If you buy an Inventory Licensing Agreement or an Inventory Franchise, not only is your initial outlay incredibly expensive, you will be tied into a binding contract committing you to ongoing payments to the company who sold you the arrangement. As well as various other repeating fees and charges, you will have to pay the company a percentage of your entire turnover. This can typically be anything between 10% to 12% and, put simply, will mean that you could end up paying out thousands of pounds every year. This will obviously massively reduce the money you actually make from your own Inventory Clerk business. Another thing to remember is that Inventory Licences and Franchises will usually restrict and limit the postcode areas or territory in which you are allowed to run your business.
If you attend our two day Inventory Business Training Course, we will give you the full picture and explain everything that you need to know about starting and running your own successful Inventory Business.
After you have attended our Inventory Business Training Course you then have two options:
OPTION ONE: You set up, start and establish your own successful independent Inventory Clerk business with back-up and support via our telephone helpline.
OPTION TWO: Our Inventory Business Start-Up Package. This is available, at an additional cost, exclusively to delegates who have attended our Inventory Business Training Course.
If you find the whole prospect of starting your own Inventory business from scratch a bit daunting, or perhaps you feel that you need some additional help with the work necessary to launch a successful new business, then you may like to consider our ‘Inventory Business Start-Up Package’.
This package is suitable for people who have decided they are serious about establishing their own successful Inventory Clerk business, but would like the advantages of our proven business model combined with full back-up, support and mentoring from people who are highly experienced and successful in the industry. This could stack the odds heavily in your favour and for some people will make the difference between the success and failure of their business.
The Benefits Of Our Inventory Business Start-Up Package
- You can purchase the entire Inventory Business Start-Up Package for a low one-off fee.
- No further fees or charges to pay us at any stage (except annual website hosting and maintenance).
- You own 100% of your business.
- No Licensing or Franchise royalties to pay (Note: Some other companies will charge you between 10% and 12% of your entire annual turnover every year).
- You choose the name for your business.
- You choose the domain name for your website.
- No postcode area or territory restrictions.
What We Include In Our Start-Up Package
- We will build you a fully operational website with similar images, page content and information as ours (see www.firstinventory.co.uk) but personalised with the name of your business, your company profile and your contact details.
- We will arrange the hosting of your website and pay for the first year.
- We will register your domain name and pay for the first year.
- We will design all of your business stationery including letterheads, compliment slips, business cards and leaflets.
- We will supply you with the digital artwork for your stationery. This will enable you to use your own choice of printing company for your print requirements.
- Although we do not provide Apps and software ourselves, we have some great contacts and will introduce you directly to companies who supply these and can provide you with help, assistance and training in their use. We recommend use of inexpensive Pay-As-You-Go Apps which can be used on most Smartphones and Tablet Computers.
- We will provide you with help, assistance, back-up support and mentoring by telephone and email.
Just to be completely clear, apart from the cost of your Inventory Business Start-Up Package, there are no further fees or charges of any kind for you to pay our Company either now or in the future (except annual website hosting and maintenance).
The Next Step
The first thing that you need to do is book a place on our Inventory Business Training Course. By attending our course you will be able to get a feel for the various day-to-day work and procedures that are involved in running your own Inventory Clerk business.
If you enjoy the course and like the idea of owning and running an Inventory Clerk business, you can then decide whether you would like to proceed with the purchase of our Inventory Business Start-Up Package. Please note this package is available at additional cost and is not included in the £365.00 course price.
If you have any questions either about attending our course or about our Inventory Business Start-Up Package then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
FREE 42 Page Inventory Business Information Prospectus
If you would like to receive a completely FREE 42 Page Information Prospectus, without any obligation, then please send an email with your name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about either our Inventory Business Start-Up Package, or about the Inventory business in general, then please contact Stephen or Janette:
T: 01483 370660
M: 07778 584440
LIKE our facebook page to stay in touch with the latest trends, advice and even a little fun. We LIKE to share in all our clients success stories.