Do You Have An Eye For Detail? If So You Could Be Making Up To £60,000 A Year Running Your Own Inventory Clerk Business!
You will find here some information on this simple, little known business that can be run by anyone who has some basic common sense and a little initiative.
Read on and find out how you too could soon have working for you the exact proven business template that has enabled us to achieve an income that is sometimes in excess of £1,000 a week. Our best week so far has been £1,877!
If you are looking for a simple low cost business that really does work then look no further. THIS IS IT! The set-up costs are minimal and we will provide you with full back up and support to get you established in this profession successfully without spending thousands of pounds on a Franchise!
How You Can Benefit From Our Inventory Training Course And From Running Your Own Inventory Clerk Business…
- No previous experience required – just common sense and a little initiative.
- As an Inventory Clerk you can work part time for what many people would regard as a full time income – there are regularly occasions when we make £300 in a day from our own Inventory business.
- No stock or product to buy.
- No staff to pay.
- An Inventory Clerk Business has very low start up costs.
- No office or business premises required – an Inventory Clerk Business can be run from home.
- An Inventory Clerk Business is ideal for a husband and wife team.
- Great second career – An Inventory Clerk Business is ideally suitable for mums returning to work or the semi-retired.
- There is a huge and increasing demand for Inventory Clerk services.
- In the current housing slowdown the Lettings market has actually increased – people who can not sell their property are letting them out and people who can not get mortgages are forced to rent.
- With an Inventory Clerk Business you have the freedom and flexibility of choosing the hours that you work – ideal if you have a young family.
- The tremendous satisfaction of running your own business.
- With your own Inventory Clerk Business you have the security of being able to generate an income working for yourself rather than relying on a job or somebody else’s business.
- When running your own Inventory Clerk Business you can take time off when you want to and not just when it suits your employer.
- You are our own boss – no office politics to put up with!
- Potential to expand your Inventory Clerk Business with help from friends or family.
- Your Inventory Clerk Business can be run successfully anywhere in the UK where there is an active Lettings market.
- A simple proven business that really does work and could soon be working for you!
Our Inventory Clerk Business Course package includes our 168 A4 page Inventory Business Training Manual ‘How To Start And Run Your Own Inventory Business’, our FREE CD-Rom containing templates for all the Inventory Reports and Documents you will need together with unlimited FREE back-up, support and mentoring via our B.T. Standard Rate Telephone Helpline.
Please remember that we also run our own highly successful Inventory business and have done since 2005. Some other companies only provide training courses and do not run Inventory businesses. Take a look at our Company website: www.firstinventory.co.uk.